The Scott family readers: Mom Lisa, son Joshua, and daughter Sarah come to the library as much as possible to check out books and attend Palisade Branch activities. | Photo by Brenda Evers
Palisade Library News
June Library Booknotes
Palisade Branch Library
Information about the summer reading program and all projects is available at www.mesacountylibraries.org or call the Palisade Branch Library at 970-464-7557.
- June – every Thursday at noon – Kids’ Movie Day
- Storytime every Tuesday 9 a.m. with Mary Fay for story-telling, singing, and stretching exercises.
- Knitters Plus group meets every Tuesday at 9:30 a.m.
- June 13 & 25 – Palisade Scribblers writing group meets at 3 to 5 p.m. Interested writers meet, critique and advise every 2nd and 4th Friday of each month.
- Sat. June 21 at 10 a.m. – Legal Resources class.
- Tues. June 24 at 2 p.m. – Micro-Worlds class for ages 6-12+