Palisade Branch Library
Information about the summer reading program and all projects is available at www.mesacountylibraries.org or call the Palisade Branch Library at 970-464-7557.
- June – every Thursday at noon – Kids’ Movie Day
- Storytime every Tuesday 9 a.m. with Mary Fay for story-telling, singing, and stretching exercises.
- Knitters Plus group meets every Tuesday at 9:30 a.m.
- June 13 & 25 – Palisade Scribblers writing group meets at 3 to 5 p.m. Interested writers meet, critique and advise every 2nd and 4th Friday of each month.
- Sat. June 21 at 10 a.m. – Legal Resources class.
- Tues. June 24 at 2 p.m. – Micro-Worlds class for ages 6-12+